Information and products represented are not a substitute for professional health care advice. Mobilate products do not claim to diagnose, cure, or prevent any medical condition. You should read all product packaging and instructions carefully and consult your medical doctor or healthcare professional before use.
Roami Safety Information
- Make sure the Roami is the right product for you.
- Be sure to consult with a health care professional. This product may not be suitable for use by persons having high risk conditions.
Before Using Roami Be Sure Users:
- Are mentally coherent.
- Are NOT under any medication that impairs their ability to balance.
- Have the cognitive ability to follow the instructions use the levers.
- Are physically stable enough to utilize a walker or similar device.
- Have the strength to lift 12+ lbs.
- Weigh less than the recommended weight limit of (300 lbs./ 130 kg).
- Don't have any other condition that would impede their ability to properly use Roami such as frequent dizziness or disorientation.
- Make sure you read, understand and follow all instructions before assembly and use. This includes instructions for optional equipment.
- Proper assembly, use and product maintenance are also required to help assure your safety.
- The instructional videos are intended to demonstrate how the Roami can be used. View the videos after you read the User Manual.
- If you still have questions after reviewing the User Manual or demonstration videos:
- Contact your health care professional to discuss medical issues.
- Contact Mobilate for any questions regarding assembly, set-up and maintenance of the product.
- ALWAYS use caution when using the Roami, especially on wet, icy or slippery surfaces.
- Do not use the Roami on an escalator.
- Make sure that the accessories are properly installed and securely in place before use.
- Make sure that the rubber tips and/or plastic Grip Feet are not ripped, worn or missing.
- The legs must be adjusted to the same height when using as a walker or a rollator.
- Do not hang anything on either side of the Roami frame (this includes the levers/handles on either side). This may cause the Roami to tip or be unstable.
- Do not sit on the front cross-member. Do not use the cross-member or rigidizer as support.
- Do not leave or store the Roami outside.
- Do not use with any other accessories unless specifically supplied or recommended by manufacturer.
- Stop using the Roami and seek medical attention immediately if you feel weak, sick or suddenly dizzy.
- You should always feel comfortable using the Roami. If you are ever uncertain about how to use the Roami, please contact the manufacturer, Mobilate.
Special safety concerns for the stair climber/ descender options:
- The Stair climber / descender options are intended to be used on short flights of stairs such as home entryways. Do not use on long flights of stairs such as between floors of a home or building.
- Contact your health care professional to determine if this activity is right for you.
- You must have the strength necessary for this activity.
- You must not have a medical condition that can involve dizziness or disorientation.
- Do not use these options if you are uncertain about how to adjust the walking frame with the safety button and levers. Contact the manufacturer, Mobilate, to help learn how to use these options.
- When using on stairs, do NOT progress to the next step until the walking frame is locked in place.
- Do not use in wet or slippery conditions.
- Carefully follow the steps outlined in Section 7 of the user manual.
All Sales Are Final. Mobilate does not accept returns unless product is received incorrectly, damaged, or defective. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, so please be sure that the person using Roami has read all the safety information provided above.
The seller shall be responsible for the goods until they are received at the destination point. It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect product(s) upon receipt for delivery damage and working condition. If product is damaged or defective, you must document it by taking photographs and contact us immediately for a Return Merchandise Authorization. Exchanges will only be granted for product reported within 30-days of receipt.
Only in the event Mobilate is unable to replace an order received incorrectly, damaged, or defective, will a refund will be issued.
- Approved refunds will be returned via the original purchase payment method
- Allow 15 - 30 business days for refund processing
Seller warrants products free from defects in materials and workmanship effective upon date of receipt and good for the warranty period of 1 year.